The California shutdown came only a few days before Elevation Mammoth 2020. Since then, I’ve hoped that we would be able to return in 2021.
And though Elevation 2021 may look a little different than past years, we are committed to making it happen. We are currently booking lodging for Elevation Utah and Elevation Mammoth. We are planning for the return of Elevation Tremblant to happen in 2022.
We are desperate for safe ways to come together, as friends and as a community. And participating in outdoor activities in amazing natural destinations is the safest way to play at this point. In the summer, the beach, hiking trails and national parks saved our sanity and gave us a way to get out of our damn houses.
And in the winter, skiing and snowboarding is going to do the same.
We are working with the mountain and venues to host events that follow all of the health guidelines, and we’ll go above and beyond those to make safe spaces. Some of them will look a little different this year. We will keep you updated as we plan.
We are waiting to put event tickets on sale until we get a little further along, so that we can build events with the correct capacities as well as the correct safety protocols. But have no fear, we will create a schedule of fun events that will bring us together in this place that we love.
BUT, purchase your lodging now! We do not know what the lodging capacities will be at that point, so rooms will sell out far more quickly. All of the Elevation hotels have cancellation policies (generally 30 days prior to your arrival) that ensure that you can make your reservation now without any concern about being stuck with it if you change your mind.
If you don’t make your reservation soon, you may miss out. This is the year to book early.
I am beyond excited that we are going to be able to bring Elevation back in 2021, and I look forward to seeing you guys in the mountains! Look out for updates and more info coming.